Omigosh I almost forgot to post the pictures from when we were at Indian Mary!! I only have a few but I might post more of them...
Up above is my dad waving to us while leaving the boat ramp and going on a ride down the river!!!
This is Amanda, Dad, and I at the OK Corral while we were getting ready to get back on the Hellgate boats!!!
This is my cousin Dusty, Amanda, and I playing frisby golf!!! It was not the best game in the world......
This is Mom, Amanda, and I infront of the OK Corral! The second little area from the right is where we ate!
This is me and Amanda infront of a beautiful waterfall at the OK Corral.
Up above is my dad waving to us while leaving the boat ramp and going on a ride down the river!!!
This is Amanda, Dad, and I at the OK Corral while we were getting ready to get back on the Hellgate boats!!!
This is my cousin Dusty, Amanda, and I playing frisby golf!!! It was not the best game in the world......
This is Mom, Amanda, and I infront of the OK Corral! The second little area from the right is where we ate!
This is me and Amanda infront of a beautiful waterfall at the OK Corral.
3 comments:
i love Frisbee golf. when did you do that?
katelyn
p.s. i got a blog yesterday.
Sarah: Nice pictures. Your blog is looking great. Love, Grandma
Thanks Grandma!
And Katelyn I did it when summer break first started!
Post a Comment