Okay so I lied about posting more pictures of the Duck Game. I have been kind of busy lately. With math homework, writing essays.. Things like that.
School:
School is going pretty good. I got a GPA of 3.87 on my first report card. It's a new term and I've managed to keep a 4.0 with straight A's so far. Which is pretty impressive since I usually have at least two B's! I was put in Pre-Algebra (thank goodness) which has been VERY easy so far but now that it's later in the year, we have started Geometry. I guess it could be called Pre-Geometry since we are just finding area of shapes though. I would definetly say I'm much better at Algebra then Geometry though. I NEVER EVER thought this would happen but Math is becoming one of my favorite classes!! I'm not very fond of English class. I think it's because of the essays. I have a lot of good ideas for writing things but as soon as I put it down on paper it makes absolutely no sense! Oh well. At least I have 113.9% in the class! Band is awesome! I'm still playing clarinet but I'm slowly getting tired of it. I wish I was playing tenor sax but my clarinet will have to do for now. I'm 3rd chair! I can't believe it! There's no way I'm ever going to get 1st chair but I definetly think I should be 2nd! History is soooo fun! It's my favorite class of all time! We get to eat, drink, sit on top of our desks, and you don't even have to be in your assigned seat after the teacher takes attendance! The class kind of goes wild once he's done talking but it's still!
Home:
Nothing new really. Our house was all lit up as usual for Christmas but other than that, nothing else has really changed. I'm hoping to paint my room soon though because it still has butterflies all over it!!! We have been going to some open houses lately and found a couple we like! But there is no way we can sell our house in the shape it is now!! We still have a lot of work to do before we even think about moving into a different house!! I'm kind of trying to avoid thinking about moving though because I've never moved before and have become really used to living in our house! We have also talked about finishing our house and then adding a second story to it because we live in a great neighborhood right down the street from a park and all that stuff. I like the idea of staying :)
Me:
I have been holding this in for this WHOLE POST but I'm finallly going to tell you now! Well actually there is two things.. The first being: I'M TURNING 13 IN TEN DAYS!!! YAY! Second: I became a Christian about a month ago thanks to my youth group pastor and I am very happy with my decision! :D
Currently:
It's Friday. Thank goodness! My parents left for a marrige retreat thingy in Yachats a couple hours ago and I'm sitting at the computer at my grandparent's house! A special thank you to my grandparents for letting us stay with them all weekend! But the only bad thing is we have to miss church on sunday :( but I went to the Bible Study during lunch at school today (my youth group pastor does a Bible Study every Friday at lunch) which sorta makes up for it...
I also forgot my Bible! Now I'm thanking the company Apple for making iTouches and Bible apps! :D
Hoping to post more soon,
Sarah <3
Friday, January 28, 2011
UPDATE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment