Ok we are now in Canada as you might of heard. But I will be on the computer every so often and I will be typing my journal entries as I go! Ok well I am going to start one right here.
8/8/08
Dear Journal,
Today my mom drove us to Eugene to meet my grandparents for lunch. My dad couldn't come because he was working and he can't take a 5 hour break... We left the mall with our grandparents to go to Target. We met my mom there to buy Amanda a car seat because we forgot to bring one with us... (The van that we came in has built in car seats so we didn't worry about that until we got to Eugene.
So my grandparents drove Amanda and I to Portland and we are spending the night there! In the morning we want to head out around 8:00 AM so that we can reach the border in the afternoon.
We are supposed to reach the border around 3:00 and from the border it will take us about 3 hours to get to Whistler. We will be staying in a condo on the second floor! The bathroom Amanda and I are sharing has a shower with 2 shower heads so we don't have to fight over who gets the water for so long while the other one waits shivering.
Well I will write more tomorrow when we get there.
Sincerely,
Sarah
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Canada
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment