BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Journal #4

Dear Journal,
So far today we walked to the bank to exchange our American money for Canadian money!! And for using their bank I got an extra 56 cents!!! After that we came back to the condo and got ready to go to cows!!! When we got there we bought some things (I'm not going to mention what I bought because I want to show my parents what I bought instead of just telling them on my blog). Then we brought our stuff that we bought back to the condo and got ready for another walk to Lost Lake... So through the whole day we walked about 6 kilometers (4 miles, but here they use kilometers instead of miles).
Tommorow we are going to paint on the canvas' that Grandpa brought and go up the ski lift!!!!



Ok, now I want to explain Canadian money... Just like in America there is the 10,the 20, and the 5.
There is a Loonie and a Toonie... A Loonie is a 1$ coin and a Toonie is a 2$ coin... There isn't a dollar bill for the 1 and the 2....


Well I have to go now..

Sincerely,
Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah
Loved the swimming movie and the 'shadow picture' from Grandpa's blog.
Looks like you are all having great fun.
It's nice to read your daily journals...makes us feel like we are watching a live web cam.
Say 'hello' to Grandpa and Grandma and HUGS to you and Amanda.
Grandpa & Grandma (Reedsport)

Sarah said...

Ok,
Thanks.